Monday 11 April 2016

Move On

Assalamualaikum and hai.

This is my first entry for this year. And before that, u guys should know that this blog was established on October 2011. Eh motive? 

Most of the entries was deleted and reverted to draft. Cause. I think I should not read and remembering them anymore. No need. Me or Us should not look backward anymore. Cause, they, the memories will hold you from looking for the new life. And they will kill our time. A lot.

And letting something or one go sometimes would be really hard. Most people suffer for their whole life because hoping for something that they really not sure will be theirs or not. But, c'mon guys... Be rational. You have your own life. Why must wasting our life for others? For thinking about others that we already know that never care about us. 

Guys, especially girls. Wake up. Dont too easy fall for wrong person. Never fall for false hope. It will kill you. And it really hurt. Trust me.

Because I am saying about my life. My own experience. And I really thanks to Him. Cause I realise it now. Not too late to me for looking new life. 

Move on guys. Something good is waiting for us.